Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter click on the promotion banner in the February 2014 Pet Topics Newsletter. This will open up the clinic's website where contact details are required to be submitted in order to be in the draw. Alternatively, contestants can click on the competition banner on the website's homepage and this will open up the form to enter the contact details.
- Cost of entry is free.
- This promotion begins at 00:00 (AWST) on the 11th February 2014 and finishes at 23:59 (AWST) on 31st March 2014.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is open to all metropolitan residents in Victoria, Australia.
- Employees (and their immedicate family members) of the Promoter, or its affiliates, as well as any agency associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members means any of the following: parents, children, spouse, sibilings, life partners, grandparents, cousins.
- There is a maximum of 1 entry per household.
- A valid email address must be provided to enter.
- By entering this promotion, your email address will be subscribed to receive Animal Hospitals of Australia newsletters and communications. Recipients can unsubscribe at anytime by using the unsubscribe link provided on Animal Hospitals of Australia communications.
- All valid email addresses submitted during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner consents to their first name and surname being made publicly available.
- The prize is copy of Dr Lewis Kirkham's "Tell Your Dog You're Pregnant: An Essential Guide for Dog Owners Expecting A Baby".
- The total prize pool is $39.95
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any expenditure incurred or damage made by the recipients of the prize, nor will they be held responsible for any injury or loss or damage to the prize recipient or their property.
DRAWING THE WINNER
- The Draw will be conducted by Animal Hospitals of Australia Pty Ltd, 274 Pascoe Vale Road, Essendon VIC 3040.
- The Draw will be conducted at 10:00 (AWST) on the 1st April 2014.
- The single prize winner will be selected by Animal Hospitals of Australia Pty Ltd (on behalf of the Promoter) at random through an automatic selection process.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the draw.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize. The date for this draw would be the 1st July 2014 at the same time of day and address as the original draw. Winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the draw.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. No responsibility will be accepted for late, or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction or telephone problems associated with sending or receiving any communication relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter is Animal Hospitals of Australia, Victoria, Australia.
- The Promoter will not disclose any email address collected for the purposes of this promotion to other parties.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.