Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter the competition, contestant needs to upload the best photo of their pet on Manningham Vet Clinic facebook page - www.facebook.com/ManninghamVetClinic
- Cost of entry is free.
- This competition begins at 9am (AEST) on the 18th September 2012 and finishes at 12am (AEST) on 16th November 2012.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is open to metropolitan Victorian residents only.
- Employees (and their immedicate family members) of the Promoter, or its affiliates, as well as any agency associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members means any of the following: parents, children, spouse, sibilings, life partners, grandparents, cousins.
- There is a maximum of one entry per pet.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Manningham Vet Clinic and not to Facebook.
- The information you provide will be used for contacting you if you are the winner of this competition.
- The winner consents to their first name and surname being made publicly available.
- By entering this competition, you give us permission to use your photograph for marketing purposes including being published in our coffee table book.
- By entering this competition, you give us permission to use your name for such things as promoting the prize winner.
- A selection of entrants will be included in the 2012 Manningham Vet Clinic coffee table book (this will depend on the photo resolution).
- The prize is a 1-hour photo shoot of your pet at your chosen location with the professional photographer from Pet Productions (www.pet-productions.com). The prize also includes 3 x Digital High Resolution photos. Pet Productions aim at natural action shots rather than posed photography so possible destinations are at the beach, park or at the winner's home.
- The total prize pool is $100.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any expenditure incurred or damage made by the recipients of the prize, nor will they be held responsible for any injury or loss or damage to the prize recipient or their property.
DRAWING THE WINNER
- The Draw will be conducted by Manningham Vet Clinic, 22 Manningham Road, Bulleen VIC 3105
- The Draw will be conducted on the 16th November 2012.
- The single prize winner will be decided by the number of votes as recorded on the contest page as shown at 12am on the 16th November 2012.
- If there is a draw, the Manningham Vet team will decide on the overall winner.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- The winner will be announced and published on Manningham Vet Facebook page within 7 days of the draw.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If the prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will not conduct a further draw for the prize.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. No responsibility will be accepted for late, or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction or telephone problems associated with sending or receiving any communication relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter is Manningham Veterinary Clinic, Victoria, Australia.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.